It’s been a decade since Brian Fallon led The Gaslight Anthem with their genre-influencing record, The ’59 Sound. He has since forged his own trail with a solo career and his latest project SLEEPWALKERS is a return to the studio with producer Ted Hutt, the man behind the boards of that aforementioned seminal record. It’s been a minute since the New Jersey bread tunesmith and George have sat down together, so there’s more than a lot to talk about as Fallon visits with his guitar slung.
John Krasinski has earned the three-peat by writing, directing and staring in the dramatic-thriller, A Quiet Place. In an in-depth conversation, Krasinski goes deep on directing his wife Emily Blunt in the film, designing monsters, his love for Nick Drake, accepting fear in fatherhood, tracing his family history alongside his own father in Poland, his personal exploration spirituality, the kingdom of Bhutan and how he embraces immortal popularity with his performance as Jim Halpert on Netflix’s darling, The Office.
The Godfather of Canadian hip-hop returns to the House Of Strombo. Maestro Fresh Wes brings his signature bravado to commemorate his fiftieth birthday through a career-spanning conversation with George, looking ahead through the rear-view mirror. From the moment that “Let Your Backbone Slide” defined a culture in our country to his charitable work alongside War Child, there’s no denying that Maestro’s impact is everlasting.
We celebrate the life and music of Marvin Gaye, who was tragically killed by his father on this weekend in 1984. By spinning his songs of love, hope, redemption and joy, we’ll dance the pain away together to the spirit of the Prince of Motown.
We’ll deliver 3-hours of uninterrupted music for music lovers by music lovers, including premieres of new music from Harmonauts, Reuben And The Dark and Wild Child.
- 7Page Kennedy, “Learn Today”
- 6FRANKIE, “Glory Me”
- 5Wild Child, “Think It Over”
- 4Calpurnia, “City Boy”
- 3U.S. Girls, “Mad As Hell”
- 2Ellevator, “New Survival (Strombo Sessions)”
- 1Reuben and the Dark, “Arms Of A Dream”
- Marvin Gaye, “Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)”
- Marvin Gaye, “Gotta Give It Up”
- Marvin Gaye, “Sexual Healing”
- Marvin Gaye, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine”
- Marvin Gaye + Tammi Terrell, “Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing (Alternate Take)”
- Marvin Gaye, “Joy”
- William Onyeabor, “Fantastic Man”
- Beastie Boys, “Shake Your Rump”
- Page Kennedy, “Learn Today”
- De La Soul, “Oooh (Ft. Redman)”
- Maestro Fresh Wes, “Let Your Backbone Slide”
- Maestro Fresh Wes, “I’m Showing You”
- Michie Mee & L.A. Luv, "Elements Of Style"
- Maestro Fresh Wes, "Black Trudeau"
- Harmonauts, “I Can Change”
- FRANKIE, “Glory Me”
- Wild Child, “Think It Over”
- Blondie, “Dreaming”
- Calpurnia, “City Boy”
- Pierre Kwenders, “Sexus Plexus Nexus (Strombo Sessions)”
- U.S. Girls, “Mad As Hell”
- Ellevator, “New Survival (Strombo Sessions)”
- Metric, “Empty”
- Nancy Sinatra, “Tonight You Belong To Me”
- Dead Kennedys, “Police Truck”
- U2, ”40”
- Reuben and the Dark, “Arms of A Dream”
- Brian Fallon, “If You’re Prayers Don’t Get To Heaven (Strombo Sessions)”
- Brian Fallon, “Die Young (Sylvan Esso Cover) (Strombo Sessions)”
- Brain Fallon, ‘Forget Me Not (Strombo Sessions)”
- The Beatles, "Here Comes The Sun"
- Kamasi Washington, “Clair de lune”
- Marvin Gaye, “Piece Of Clay”